10th INTERNATIONAL STAFF TRAINING WEEK in Nysa, 10-14.05.2021
"International partnerships in times of remote work"
On 10-14.05.2021 the University of Applied Sciences in Nysa is organising online 10th International Staff Training Week for the academic and administration staff members.
The objective of the 10th ISTW is:
- to share information and best practices on the cooperation within the Erasmus + Programme
- to participate in the session "International partnerships in times of remote work"
- to encourage other partner institutions, Erasmus+ students at the UAS in Nysa and Polish students to study at partner universities participating in the ISTW
- to meet people representing your area of expertise at the UAS in Nysa or partner institutions and to discuss the existing cooperation, share 'best practices' as well as to share upcoming events information among the participants
- to participate in meetings at departments in order to strengthen the cooperation between staff and students in terms of future projects and programmes
Additional activities during the event:
- Online lectures for the students of UAS Nysa and polish students (prior acknowledgement)
- Online meetings with the Departments (on request)
- Online guided tour through Nysa wonders
Registration deadline: 30.04.2021
APPLICATION ON-LINE: https://forms.gle/MY8nj6ShkiLnbHvV7
Official Programme: Agenda_IW_UAS_NYSA_POLAND.pdf